I was browsing articles over at the REALTORMAG and came across this chart which gives some interesting information about first time home buyers. This graphic does a nice job of identifying the average first time buyer, and also helps to illuminate the most important things they are looking for in a new home.
- Are first-time buyers better off than their parents? – Confused.com (confused.com)
- First-time buyers rely on family – Confused.com (confused.com)
- First-time buyer numbers on the up – Confused.com (confused.com)
- The property ladder is back in reach for first-timers (telegraph.co.uk)
- Banks report housing market boost and predict increase in first-time buyers (independent.co.uk)
- First-time buyers give best start to year for mortgages since crisis (telegraph.co.uk)
- A house price warning for first-time buyers (telegraph.co.uk)